2010年7月28日水曜日


It's really my pleasure when I can give some small tips to foreign friends who visit Japan.

A couple of months ago, a friend of my best friend from NY came and visited Japan with her family.

I just got an email from them that they had a good time in Tokyo and the rest of their time in Kyoto, and also they loved the restaurant we went together in Tokyo, so, I'd like to introduce it.

During their stay in Tokyo, we spent a fun evening together.

As my friend who lived Tokyo for 3 years, she knows Japan well, and had already given her lots of information where to go and see, and eat, so, I took them to Roppongi Hills, a relatively new spot, for dinner and Tokyo night view.

Firstly, we took an elevator and went on 52 floor to see the view. If you have time, theres's another elevator which takes you higher - to the roof of the building.

Then, we went to the restaurant called "寅 - Tora ( tiger )" near the Mori Japanese Garden.
They grill fresh food, vegetable in season, fish and shells and meat on the charcoal stove in front of table.

The other day, I took my friend from LA.
We enjoyed clams and also few kinds of sake.

Huge clams!
















Even Ice cream!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿